Hiranandani brings FTTH to Chennai

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Real estate developer House of Hiranandani has partnered with Sterlite Technologies to provide fibre-to-the-home technology (FTTH) at its properties. The technology has been set up at the realtor’s upcoming property in Chennai, for the first time in the country, senior company official said. Hiranandani’s projects in Bengaluru and Mumbai would also have the complete internet-protocol (IP)-based communication and security infrastructure in the future.

House of Hiranandani brings fibre-to-the-home to Chennai | mydigitalfc.com

Let them complete their housing project first. Calling it a disaster would be an understatement.

First time in the country? Really? What about the ones already operating in NCR, Jaipur, Mumbai & Pune?

^^ From realtor's point of view , I guess they are the 1st to incorporate such infra planning.

^^

From realtor's point of view , I guess they are the 1st to incorporate such infra planning.

Nope. There are a few residential complexes in the aforementioned cities with FTTH-only already, designed to be that way from scratch. They've got video-phones for security and intra-complex calling, IPTV and all sorts of goodies.

I doubt I know even a small fraction of the complexes that have come up around all of India which have been designed like this in the last few years, but the existence of even one would be enough.

I read it as the realtor's first attempt at this in this country.

I have already seen such security systems in Amanora Pune. Though I dont know if its IP based. It has phones and video camera integrated.