We Were Soldiers Once... and Young

• Thread starter Thread starter raman_286
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,172
you could find a pdf while you wait 😉

I cudn't find any ebook....and worst this is an imported edition....so it will take more time to be delivered...

You are right....this book was available at Indiaplaza for 299 bucks....but I ordered it from flipkart to avoid any troubles...

----------

he he he....by the time I posted....you already posted the link....

----------

@admin how's ur experience wid indiaplaza ??

i ordered one book from there. delivery was prompt. was surprised actually. their twitter account also seems to be very responsive to queries. the second book i ordered is from bookadda. i picked cash on demand and the delivery looks to be delayed somewhat because i got a confirmation sms 2 days after placing the order. 😕 i think one member of this forum recommended bookadda based on his own experiences. so am hoping that it would be delivered just fine 😀 hoping to get it by tomorrow. i would have picked flipkart myself for these books but the difference in price was rather significant 😀 and i am using the money in flipkart wallet for mp3 purchases instead 😀

ok....I'll try indiaplaza next time....they seem to have a good collection.....You know what...this time of life sucks.....I am about to graduate and will start earning in a few months.....but I don't feel like asking for money from my parents....so, I need to keep a check on my reading habits...its really becoming costly now...

too bad the concept of public libraries has more or less disappeared from our country.

Yup......there's no library and even my frenz don't like reading....so, can't even exchange books with them....

Has indiaplaza really improved that much ?Last time I ordered a book, they sent me a collection of jokes as a gift, stating that the book would take a few (2-3) days more; well the book I ordered did come, but only 2 months too late.

😀 i guess the book i ordered does not sell well and was in stock 😀 of course, one order does not prove anything. 😀

I'd ordered some obscure textbook, which I couldn't find at the bookstore.I guess, I'll give them another try; given your experience with them.