• Thread starter Thread starter Jok3r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 605

Jok3r

Why So Serious ?
ISP
Siti Cable Broadband
Season 1 is still ongoing and they got a renew for season 2 .. U have to watch this show. Absolutely brilliant 😀

Finished first two seasons...
I have to admit that I enjoyed them enough to watch all the episodes within 2-3 days. Primary two characters are mostly annoying with very high pitchy voice. Most of the dialogs are forced into the situation. But the supporting actors are simply fabulous. Overall, it is a pretty good watch. Really love the characters of Oleg, Peach, Sophie, Han and of course Andy... The guy who plays Andy was also on Veronica Mars... Brilliant actor.

Dextermorgan said:
I can only think of two reasons why I would watch this show and it is NSFW to point them out here.
You could refer to them as Kate Dennings' "2 Broke Girls." ;-)
Kat is encroaching on Christina Hendricks' territory and breaking the laws of physics.
Nah, this show is so bad that even those 2 reasons aren't good enough.

I like the cook guy. No issues wasting one night on a mini .

Last edited:
lol. watched a few episodes of the third season last night. the show is still hilariously bad.

Last edited:
Saw the first 19 episodes... Lohan has still not arrived. Not looking forward to the final few episodes.

Saw the episode featuring Lohan. Was not that bad.

Last edited:
24 episodes so the 21st April episode has aired now will be available for downloaded or streaming.. Probably will watch it morning if I watch it now morning won't be exciting.. I have watched all episodes online.. I find that beth behrs face familiar... And its kind of timepass

What's the app name?? I want to download too.. I wanted to send u a screen shot of the two and a half men air dates but my phone makes sound even when its in silent mode.. When I take screenshots