Airtel Digital HD STBs are now Recorder! VOD & Catchup TV also added

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 25,127
You will need a Airtel Recorder remote to configure your Philips remote. So if you know any technician well of airtel ask him to configure your remote and offer him chai-paani
l.

Aviral Ji,
What is the rc code written on the back of your hd DVr remote.that might help me in figuring out hd DVD code.

----------

Aviral Ji,
What is the rc code written on the back of your hd DVr remote.that might help me in figuring out hd DVD code.

I meant when you open the battery cover It will be written on the back of it

RC2524502/01 hope this will help you

please help me in explaining the steps of getting recorder service activated.
my remote says service will be launched shortly when i click on record.

i have airtel dth HD stb installed. what else is needed. someone please explain in steps.

You will need a Airtel Recorder remote to configure your Philips remote. So if you know any technician well of airtel ask him to configure your remote and offer him chai-paani 😛 .

Aviralji,
I went to my nearest customer relationship centre,got he DVr remote from them and programmed recording keys to my Philips universal remote and I am recording happily.

----------

my stb stucking few times when playing recorded stuff and I have to power cycle it to get it back to working.any one
Facing similar issue

-Sub263

Hi All. I have Airtel HD Box with same SWRE i have below Q.1. Where can i get HD DVR Remote? i see 200, 350, 400 .. in forum what is actual price. ...2. i see IP address as well in STB. What is use of that ??