• Thread starter Thread starter raman_286
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,658

raman_286

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Guys I have 750 ULD plan on my BSNL broadband.....I am planning to change over to 850 ULD....What do you think..Is it worth to pay Rs.100 extra for 2Mbps upto 8Gb..??

If the cost isnt a concern, what have you got to loose ?

Yup.....cost isn't a concern....I am going to upgrade it on monday...yippy...will enjoy 2Mbps for first few days of every month

850 ULD is actually cheaper. 750 uld has no free calls whereas 850 ULD has 350 mcu free.
Exactly.....I have already applied for a plan change

If you pay Rs 50 extra you can get 4mbs speed upto 8GB then 512kbs and 400 free calls

If you pay Rs 50 extra you can get 4mbs speed upto 8GB then 512kbs and 400 free calls

I calculated that with 4 Mbps the 8 gb limit would be exhausted fast so chose the 2 Mbps plan.

And 100 bucks on top of that gives you 15gb 😛

Which plan you talking about?

EDIT

Ok found out. But the bbg combo 1000 plans has speed of 256 Kbps post fup.

I calculated that with 4 Mbps the 8 gb limit would be exhausted fast so chose the 2 Mbps plan.

Which plan you talking about?

I guess they're talking about BB Home Combo ULD900 and BBG Combo ULD1000.

UL 750 appears modest after recent plan change. FUP is better in higher plans.

eah i am planning to shift too, but the only thing is the connection is in my dads name , central govt retired employee so i enjoy 20% discount, if i change plan would i have to again apply for the same taking all of dads documents nd stuff or will the 20% discount automatically be given on the new plan too?

eah i am planning to shift too, but the only thing is the connection is in my dads name , central govt retired employee so i enjoy 20% discount, if i change plan would i have to again apply for the same taking all of dads documents nd stuff or will the 20% discount automatically be given on the new plan too?

I don't think..you may require those documents again for a plan change...Still can't say about those BSNL uncles and auntys...Its better SAfe than sorry 😕
And for CHANGING PLAN you just require to make a application stating a plan change(which should have all information about current plan and the plan you are changing)..which has a signature of your dad...as the connection is in your dad's name...
But i think these things can be done online these days...By selfcare site

I too migrated to ULD850 from Combo600, have submitted an application today. They said it will get activated in a day or two.

Some circles insist on submitting an application signed by the person in whose name the connection is.