NFDC's lost films are being restored on DVDs

• Thread starter Thread starter rodeoz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2,169
Thats a very good job.....slightly off the topic.....but I would love to see "Captain Vyom" again....anyone remember that serial...???

Thats a very good job.....slightly off the topic.....but I would love to see "Captain Vyom" again....anyone remember that serial...???

Yes I do and i also like it.

I would also love to see DuckTales Cartoon.

Ducktales is available on PB( can we post names of torrent sites? 😛). That also in hindi ..

Yep. Great news that the movies are being restored. Also, Dev Benegal is in the process of restoring English August. The original got destroyed in a fire at a library in Chennai.

i guess that is the reason why it is impossible to find it anywhere. i saw it long time ago on star movies i believe. it's strange that even star does not have a copy anymore 😱i do not remember much of it. but i became a fan of rahul bose after watching that movie 😀

i guess that is the reason why it is impossible to find it anywhere.

i saw it long time ago on star movies i believe. it's strange that even star does not have a copy anymore 😱

i do not remember much of it. but i became a fan of rahul bose after watching that movie 😀

The only copies avaiable are the ones people recorded on their VCR when Star Movies beamed it years back. I wrote to Dev asking him to release the movie on torrents like Anurag Kashyap allegdly did for Paanch. :-D He replied that he would have done the same had he had a copy himself! I think the restoration work of the movie is towards its final stage. Hopefully it will be out on DVDs soon.

that would be cool. would be great if he releases it through YouTube and other platforms as well! dealing with movies on DVDs is painful for someone like me 🙂

Kile Ka Rahasya. This is the one which i have been searching for ages! Not even a VCR print anywhere!