Red Bull

netfreak

Regulars
ISP
Airtel GPRS EDGE + VSNL
The energy drink Red Bull is under investigation in Sweden after reports at least three people died after drinking it.

The Swedish National Food Administration (NFA) is heading the investigation, and has issued a public warning, telling people not to take Red Bull mixed with alcohol, or after heavy exercise. [/b]

Catherine Collins, of the British Dietetic Association, said: \"There's been quite a lot of research looking at are the effects of Red Bull on the heart and circulation.

\"And they have shown that if you take sufficient Red Bull, and other drinks that are performance enhancing, you can lower blood pressure and that may be the cause of the problem.\" [/b]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1435409.stm

their energy drink costed 75 bucks in the market. and it tasted weird.

There is a lot of FUD being spread about Red Bull. I dont believe this. And I _dont_ drink Red Bull...

Red Bull costs Rs. 75, where? And is it original bec Last I had it was for Rs.90.It tastes weird, what nonsense, It tastes really good, and its instant Energy, have it after u are really really tired and just see urself jump up again full of Energy and freshness....!

I never had it, but looked arond to find more about this drink.

Red Bull and other energy formulas, experts say, deliver mainly a jolt of caffeine and a fairly high dose of calories. Each 8-ounce can of Red Bull has 80 milligrams of caffeine, slightly less than a cup of Starbucks coffee and more than twice as much as a 12-ounce can of Coke.

\"Caffeine can be ergogenic — a fancy word for performance enhancing — because it appears to perk up the central nervous system, and that becomes increasingly important as the length of exercise increases,\" said Lawrence Spriet, professor of human biology and nutritional sciences at the University of Guelph in Ontario, who has studied the effects of caffeine on athletes.[/b]

so its basically extra strong and extra sweet cofee. and has something known as Taurine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull
http://moodfoods.com/redbull/

Originally posted by imranais@Dec 11 2005, 03:06 PM
Red Bull costs Rs. 75, where? And is it original bec Last I had it was for Rs.90.

It tastes weird, what nonsense, It tastes really good, and its instant Energy, have it after u are really really tired and just see urself jump up again full of Energy and freshness....!
[snapback]35320[/snapback]
[/quote]

excuse me. i was expressing my opinion here about the drink i had. if you like it so much, please be my guest and shove it up some place very nice.

you know i like scotch. but in case you dont like or drink scotch, i somehow dont think its nonsense.

Why do u take things so personally dude, why do u always feel the whole world is on the otherside and u on the opppsite.Yes I do not dring scotch or any other alcoholic drink for that matter.U expressed ur opinion and i expressed mine, u feel it tastes weird and i do not feel the same way, thats it...

but as per you what i thought was nonsense. now that is what i do not like. yeah, i take it personally. what can i do. i am not a saint.

guess who is the saint? the drunk ppl!i had much stronger drinks....there was this 1 called pepsi...it had all sorts of pesticides in it...hahaaheeeheDont start flamewars now! i have 2 more exams....lets do it then? what say?

i just dont like when people offend other people coz they have got a certain opinion about certain things.

There is a lot of FUD about Red Bull being spread. Its been on the market for 10 yrs plus now.

Pepsi /Coke were the stuff kids drank when i was younger, its Red Bull nowadays. It's very comon to mix it with Vodka in night clubs. Maybe not in this country tho.

There is stronger stuff to be had than Red bull.

Lol...we are talking taste here eh ?

It has an unusal taste, but i dont think ppl care bout that, its the jolt that they are after.

Scotch...hmmm only single malts, straight pls.

*EDIT*
The linked to article by the original post is 4 YEARS OLD.
WHat happened ....since..nothing....lol

Originally posted by imranais@Dec 11 2005, 04:25 PM
... Yes I do not dring scotch or any other alcoholic drink for that matter...
WTF?! you dont drink scotch? You stupid n00b! We 0wnZ j00!! mUwahahawaaa!

Didn't like that? Thats what it feels like to "mock" someones comment. You didn't express an opinion, you criticized another person's opinion. If you would've just said - "I love it!" Nobody would've taken offense. 🙂

Originally posted by max@Dec 13 2005, 12:02 AM
Didn't like that? Thats what it feels like to "mock" someones comment. You didn't express an opinion, you criticized another person's opinion. If you would've just said - "I love it!" Nobody would've taken offense. 🙂
[snapback]35458[/snapback]
[/quote]
Thats the diff when u talk and when u write. When u are talking to someone u can immediately clarify things but when one writes, he means something and reader assumes it to be something else. 😱

I had absolutely no intention of criticising someone's comment...

people have a tendency to misunderstand me. who manages to never face a problem with me. here on the board or in real life. as for your apologies, they are very well accepted.