HD Channels now have ads

• Thread starter Thread starter baba_maal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 9,648

baba_maal

ISP
MTNL
Tata Sky HD is no more ad-less .now we can see unnecessary ads in between the movies and other programs. Fun has been spoiled. Tata sjy HD should not do this. it's just beginning and slowly they will bombard unlimited advertisement.Shame Tata shyt

Just in case you are unaware, Tata Sky is just a carrier. They do not create any of the content on the channels you see on your TV. Blame Star or the other content creators if that's what you are trying to

^^Dunno about star plus, but on star world, its like one advt per show. The advt is usually about the greatness of star HD + some brand's tv.

Thanks mate shouldent be such a bad thing till now then .. will be bad when they start showing 7-10 adverts between shows like on SD ..

I am being told that the ads are about other shows on the same channel. However I also did notice a Toshiba HD ad once. Might have something to do with Sachin more than HD

I think Zee HD has spoiled the habit of Star. I wonder how long will it take to spread to Colors HD!Btw, this thread shud be moved to general TV discussion, with edited title, as its factually wrong! This is surely not a TS specific thing!

Totally agree man..i just call them and they say that we are not showing ads in HD channels .. Telling a LIE to the customers.. that is bad .. this should stop .. or there wud not be any fun watching HD.

Its a shame really. It was a honeymoon period that didn't last too long. I mean, what are the sentiments of the customer in front of money.

Nothing. Simply nothing. Especially in India, where people have developed a habit of taking whatever is given, instead of demanding what they want.

I know how important ads are. After all sponsorships is what runs the channels. But we all choose to watch a movie on a particular channel because of the movie and not the ads. Why not have an interval during the movie for 10 minutes. Like in the theaters. And show only ads during those 10 mins. I don't think anyone would mind that at all. Filling a movie with ads completely spoils the experience of watching a movie. By doing so. ad wala khush. channel wala khush aur hum bhi khush.

So u mean to say that Star group was doing charity since the past one year by making huge losses without any ads?

C'mon, he is talking of Ad-free movies, and Star Plus, Movies, Gold - all showed total adless stuff till a few days back! I think he was talking of that.......