Ideal smartphone screen size is 4 - 4.5 inches, study shows

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,986
I kinda agree. I find the 4+ inch screens easy to read though usability is an issue as my hands are small.

anything above 3.7 inch is a no go currently ...can strech till 4" but after that...!!! can't take a brick and roam around.

Its bigger the better! A 5" or i wud say even a 5.2" screen wud fit easily in a Guy's hand. U dont get bricks of 5" size, and about 10-15 cms thick.

A 5" or i wud say even a 5.2" screen wud fit easily in a Guy's hand.
A giant guy's hands rather. A 4.3 incher barely fits into my hand. When using my right hand, the left most line is completely out of my thumbs' reach. Hate having to switch hands to use a phone.

When its 4.3 inch screen, its 4.3*480/800 = 2.4 odd inches across, ie right to left. And ur thumb size is about that much length as well! And when it comes to typing, the landscape mode gives u really spacious & large buttoned keyboard to type out.

Wow! thats topic of debate here.I personally prefer "phone" size which fits in pocket and could be comfortably used by 1 hand.To view bigger objects, I prefer PC/Laptop (dont have tablet yet, nor do I intend to buy it any sooner)