• Thread starter Thread starter Raditz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,691

Raditz

Regular
ISP
Bsnl
I already knew that 750 plan subscribers were getting uypgraded, however what is new to me is that I've been shifted to the 117.xxx IP range and my ping times are much better than before i.e while on 59.xxx a ping to Singapore located server would be around 300+ms now its just around 100ms, in addition pingtest gave my connection a B grade while earlier it scored either an E or a F :excitement:I'm in Chandigarh btw, anyone else experienced something similar on their line?

I already knew that 750 plan subscribers were getting uypgraded, however what is new to me is that I've been shifted to the 117.xxx IP range and my ping times are much better than before i.e while on 59.xxx a ping to Singapore located server would be around 300+ms now its just around 100ms, in addition pingtest gave my connection a B grade while earlier it scored either an E or a F :excitement:

I'm in Chandigarh btw, anyone else experienced something similar on their line?

Since 750 plan now has differential speed the ip range change was bound to happen. I am using bbg combo uld 850 plan which IMO is much better than the 750 one because of 350 call units free and faster speed. Ping time is around 90 ms.

Since 750 plan now has differential speed the ip range change was bound to happen. I am using bbg combo uld 850 plan which IMO is much better than the 750 one because of 350 call units free and faster speed. Ping time is around 90 ms.
Hey, thats a much better plan, if I understood it correctly.
At the moment I pay 750 + 180 (One India plan). I have no use of outgoing facility on landline.
According to BSNL website 850 plan has 350 free calls, is there any rent charge along with that or do I pay 850 per month for landline and broadband both?

Also, has BSNL stopped allowing change of plans via the selfcare page, when I click on change BB plan, it says I need to contact CC executive for changing the plan..

I too need to change the plan to ULD 850....can it be changed through selfcare

----------

Tried to change plan from selfcare...it says contact customer care.....

I just call BSNL CC care, apparently, they've been given a good lesson in being polite 🙂1. 850 plan costs 850 pm with no phone rent and 350 free calls.2. Plans can't be changed through Selfcare because of problems at their side, you need to approach nearest BSNL office and give letter for plan change.