Suggest a 3G connection in Chennai for a heavy use

• Thread starter Thread starter ThEDeviANt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 5,598

ThEDeviANt

ISP
Sancharnet
Hi ,I am in Chennai and I am looking for a 3G internet connection . I am a heavy user with 25 - 40 gb download a month . Budget is not a problem for me . Friends , please suggest me some good providers and plans . The main thing for me is speed .Thanks & regardsDeviant

Vodafone, Aircel & Airtel are the 3 folks who are the main competitors... 3-4 of my friends have Vodafone, 1 of them Aircel .... All of them have given good feedback about their respective providers...

I stay in Chennai as well and trust me, 3G isn't going to help if your requirements are that huge. Your best bet would be to get a BSNL broadband connection with a high speed (since cost isn't a big deal) and use a 3G connection. I'm using Airtel and their 3G is average at best (bumps me down to EDGE as soon as I get indoors), but it's supposedly the best here. Good luck!

no objection certificate. basically your landlord should have no objection that you are getting a wired connection installed in his premises.

I stay in a rented house , I am from Kerala , can I get a BSNL landline connection ?

Like x720 mentions, getting an NOC is all you need to do. Meet up with your landlord and let him know that you're getting a landline connection and there shouldn't be any problem.

Last month, I also lived in Chennai and used Airtel Connection which provided 4G service. I want to suggest you to try this connection.