• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,423

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi,I have Tata Sky DTH at home and I have subscribed to Star Cricket (ch no 413) only to watch the CB series in Australia, but now it is over and I want to know if any future series involving India is taking place soon. If not then I will be happy to unsubscribe this channel for the time being as it is not included in my original package. Do have a list of future cricket series (involving India) that are going be available only on Star Cricket/Sports (and not on DD)? I have tried to check the future series calendar on many cricket sites but unfortunately i am yet to come across one that also lists the channel on which these series are to be broadcast. Thanks.I have just edited this post but the title still mentions Star Sports instead of Star cricket for which I do apologise. Thanks.

I think next Indian Match on star cricket will be during T20 WC in Sept - Oct 2012 .. see now we have the IPL on setmax , then i beleive India goes to SL in June - July this will be telecast on Ten Cricket , After that we play at home , now the question is since Neo is out for home series who gets the contract ?? If star cricket gets it then you will see India game before WC T 20 on it ...

My suggestion would be to remove it and get it during World Cup/ Champions League... If home series awarded to Star Cricket , we will get to know it atleast a few days in advance.. you can book it then...

Thanks guys. It is really frustrating that there are hardly any cricket sites that mention name of the channel alongside a cricket schedule, how bad this is. Madness, simple madness.

Well the best way would be to make a note of which channel is showing matches from which country...As rights are sold for a bunch of years... And that channel is likely to show other matches as well...

Subscribe to india cric pack if you are only interested in India matches.

This makes sense to me. Thanks a lot. Thank you all for your quick response.

BCCI has floated a tender for the telecast/mobile/internet rights. I think the last date is March 27 or some time around that date. We should know who won the TV rights soon.