Sify engineer use local gunda to resolve problem ....dont use sify

• Thread starter Thread starter mb2749
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 12,964

mb2749

ISP
sify broadband
I m using Sify broadband I have a problem of slow browsing speed i was register complaint more than 100 times bt i am not getting single response from their and they resolve my problem after 2 months and only for 10 to 15 days. and they local engineer told me we will give you compensation after resolving problem and when i m asking for compensation again the are not responding and again i m facing form slow browsing issue and when i called to his manager named "Kunal Khanna" he come with 10 local gunda and show me pistol and warn me "if you again register complaint then i will shot out you " Because of kunal khanna was unable to resolve the problem

Why are you using sify anyway? Though, I'm not sure about complaining to the police.

I m using Sify broadband I have a problem of slow browsing speed i was register complaint more than 100 times bt i am not getting single response from their and they resolve my problem after 2 months and only for 10 to 15 days. and they local engineer told me we will give you compensation after resolving problem and when i m asking for compensation again the are not responding and again i m facing form slow browsing issue and when i called to his manager named "Kunal Khanna" he come with 10 local gunda and show me pistol and warn me "if you again register complaint then i will shot out you "

Because of kunal khanna was unable to resolve the problem

😀rool (): omg

Why not move to BSNL landline and ADSL?Paying more to Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ or BSNL 3G or any other 3G connection is also an option instead of dealing with goons.

a pistol? this is a good indication that you should switch your service provider. no use arguing with someone who carries a gun and is not afraid to show it to others.

10 Local Gundas & a pistol to argue about an internet connection - Find it hard to believe.To me, it seems a random exaggerated rant against a particular person ...

a pistol? this is a good indication that you should switch your service provider. no use arguing with someone who carries a gun and is not afraid to show it to others.

well that's much better 🙂. if you don't have good approach

but m too shocked how can he even do this

of course. it sounds hard to believe. but if it is true. filing a police complaint would be a very very bad idea. no matter what the right thing to do is... when you are dealing with goons in a country like ours, it is a better idea to look for personal safety first.

that guy never posted again after creating this thread, strange! may be he is terribly scared.

or maybe he is... omg. this thread could be a critical piece of evidence in a murder investigation. 😱

or maybe he is... omg. this thread could be a critical piece of evidence in a murder investigation. 😱
Buddy, if it happens, you will be questioned first as an associated official with IBF.

If it is true(I agree with you because it is hard to believe), I will never call area manager of any company at home for inspection. I called Tikona's one day to resolve the issue. However, I had to take termination due to non stability of Internet connection. You know tikona feels proud of its free license channels.

----------

that guy never posted again after creating this thread, strange! may be he is terribly scared.

Or he might have fooled us. I think it is hardest thing to believe unless he has personal conflict with officials or associated with sify.

----------

I think this could be that guy.
Kunal khanna - India | LinkedIn

Customer can report to Sify Broadband - Customer and Partner care if he wants and wants to take one more chance to go against them.

I think it is better to back off rather than being a hero if every word of him is true.