Sify engineer use local gunda to resolve problem ....dont use sify

• Thread starter Thread starter mb2749
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 12,968
cops are there to take bribes and ignore the problems faced by people with no power.

there i said it 😀

----------

i am now waiting for the guy at my place carrying a pistol and a rocket launcher 😕

actually almost all my encounters with cops have been pleasant,.. and making the issue blow out of proportion will actually help the victim in most cases anyways. probably he'll actually get a compensation from Sify that way.

and making the issue blow out of proportion will actually help the victim in most cases anyways.
If he lives that is. You can never be too sure with local goons involved.
probably he'll actually get a compensation from Sify that way.

its an internet connection issue, not a cocaine deal gone wrong. no one is gonna die.and even if you are paranoid, stay indoors for a week after you file a FIR.

the manager could have rather solved his speed problem rather than spending lumpsum amount on hiring local gundas for threatning him 😕 Local gundas don't do social services for free I guess 😛

----------

or maybe he is... omg. this thread could be a critical piece of evidence in a murder investigation. 😱

or may be he is already shot out for posting this in IBF =))

@sarthWhen, someone is trigger happy, reasons don't matter much 😉

Well, it could also be that his connection is still so slow, that he gets disconnected , even before he completes his login at IBF.

maybe kunal was able to do that coz mumbai have smugglers,D- gang ( i won't explain who is d-gang 😛), and in every where you go in mumbai you will find gundas 😀 eveywhere. and in today's life gun is nothing. ( even i also have 1 ) but that's not like, i will make every1 fear of me 😛

maybe kunal was able to do that coz mumbai have smugglers,D- gang ( i won't explain who is d-gang 😛), and in every where you go in mumbai you will find gundas 😀 eveywhere. and in today's life gun is nothing. ( even i also have 1 ) but that's not like, i will make every1 fear of me 😛

:iomg: