• Thread starter Thread starter Midhun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,323

Midhun

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Videocon D2h has revamped their user interface totally. There was a message today morning to keep your D2h box ON to receive the updates. Their menu has a look of apples Dock icon feature(here arranged vertically). Now the menu fades in and out from the bottom.Also has a BIG d2h icon on the side of the channel information menu(feels like they could have used that space for something else).The menu icons are big and channel programs with time are now from top to bottom rather than side to side. All in all looks like an update from Windows 98 to XP. Don't know whether this is a work in progress or not, but certainly feels like more updates are going to happen.This is definitely a step towards ST2 migration.

Which is the box u r using? I have not got any such updates on HD DVR!

Are changes good or not? Or older software is best than recent?Which type of box u have? SD / HD / DVR?Thanks.

Update has happened again for HD Box only. And I guess similar UI had been updated for SD boxes couple of weeks back.

I have an Hd box dated May 2011. The updates are good, but they could have reduced the space for d2h symbol on the side of channel information bar and extended the program name space a bit more. Other than that the interface looks much better compared to the old one.also the d2h logo on the bottom of the screen in also smaller and refined.I haven't got a good camera. if someone who has one and has the new interface, please post some pics here.

Even i would like to see some pics of the new interface u ppl are talking about! Hope someone posts a few pics.