urgent help required with odin

• Thread starter Thread starter mytemp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,794
Where exactly is it stuck.and what were you flashing. kernel? stock ROM? custom ROM?. if kernel, was it compatible with the version you are running.did you flash a .pit?

Where exactly is it stuck.
Download Start...
Create File...
StartThread Detected : 1
StartThread Detected : 0
setup connection...
odin mode.. check plcatform verification.
VerifyPlatform:V0, P0,R0
START!!!
set download environment.
big partition size!!
big partition size!!
big partition size!!
big partition size!!
big partition size!!
mibib download..

Were you running a custom ROM with say ext4 partitions and are trying to flash a stock ROM?Looking at threads of Galaxy ace, this error doesn't seem to cause the phone to be bricked. Do look around on the internet a bit more.

S5570DDKQ7_S5570ODDKQ6_S5570DDKQ7_HOME.tar.md5
TASS_v1.0.ops
are the files i have used
i did not select debug option.

----------

hi manu1991
this is the first time i am doing with s5570
earlier with i5510 is worked well with its respected rom.

unfortunately, I have never experienced this error while using ODIN, it could be that one of the files got corrupted in the download.

search around, if you cant find a solution, then your only option would be disconnecting the phone midway and hoping it still goes into download mode and you can flash a ROM.

Also start a thread here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1312 you'll get much better advice from users of the device.

unfortunately, I have never experienced this error while using ODIN, it could be that one of the files got corrupted in the download.

search around, if you cant find a solution, then your only option would be disconnecting the phone midway and hoping it still goes into download mode and you can flash a ROM.

Also start a thread here, Galaxy Mini General - xda-developers you'll get much better advice from users of the device.

thanks

----------

its now resolved with the latest odin 4.38