urgent help required with odin

mytemp

[OP]
Mar 15, 2011
mumbai
i am having s5570the odin has stuck at big partition size from 1Hrwhat to do now.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
Where exactly is it stuck.and what were you flashing. kernel? stock ROM? custom ROM?. if kernel, was it compatible with the version you are running.did you flash a .pit?

mytemp

[OP]
Mar 15, 2011
mumbai
Where exactly is it stuck.
Download Start...
Create File...
StartThread Detected : 1
StartThread Detected : 0
setup connection...
odin mode.. check plcatform verification.
VerifyPlatform:V0, P0,R0
START!!!
set download environment.
big partition size!!
big partition size!!
big partition size!!
big partition size!!
big partition size!!
mibib download..

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
Were you running a custom ROM with say ext4 partitions and are trying to flash a stock ROM?Looking at threads of galaxy ace, this error doesn't seem to cause the phone to be bricked. Do look around on the internet a bit more.

mytemp

[OP]
Mar 15, 2011
mumbai
S5570DDKQ7_S5570ODDKQ6_S5570DDKQ7_HOME.tar.md5
TASS_v1.0.ops
are the files i have used
i did not select debug option.

----------

hi manu1991
this is the first time i am doing with s5570
earlier with i5510 is worked well with its respected rom.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
unfortunately, I have never experienced this error while using ODIN, it could be that one of the files got corrupted in the download.

search around, if you cant find a solution, then your only option would be disconnecting the phone midway and hoping it still goes into download mode and you can flash a ROM.

Also start a thread here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1312 you'll get much better advice from users of the device.

mytemp

[OP]
Mar 15, 2011
mumbai
unfortunately, I have never experienced this error while using ODIN, it could be that one of the files got corrupted in the download.

search around, if you cant find a solution, then your only option would be disconnecting the phone midway and hoping it still goes into download mode and you can flash a ROM.

Also start a thread here, Galaxy Mini General - xda-developers you'll get much better advice from users of the device.

thanks

----------

its now resolved with the latest odin 4.38