Google Android Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy NOTE

... and I am waiting for the official OTA update.

friend tells me that the battery life is messed up after the update. online sources tell that it could take 3-4 recharge cycles for it to fix.

Seriously was draining battery tooo much....and in afternoon it refused to let me send any sms....reverted back to GB. Everything seems so simple with mobile odin

Oops , This is scary :hurt:I heard the same from one of my friend. But can we expect better performance when official update is available ??

I wont say many but certain people have bricked their devices of which some of them.were installing it OTA

Oops , This is scary :hurt:

I heard the same from one of my friend. But can we expect better performance when official update is available ??

this is where android sucks

more when it gets raped by Samsung, which pretends to be a software company.

Saw this today in my RSS feeds 🙂

With the new Software Update for Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note to 4.0.3 out, lots of people were left wondering why their devices did not get the updates. The Galaxy Note update was taken off due to some incompatibility issues with network providers in India and the company is working on a fix. Where as, the Galaxy S2 updates will continue to roll out throughout the month, so if your device has not yet got it wait for a couple of days and check again.

http://igyaan.in/Applications-detail/hands-samsung-galaxy-s2-ics-android-4-0-3-update-india

So here it is finally Galaxy NOTE gets official ICS update for INDIA 😀Available through OTA as well as kies.But i have to wait for the custom kernel with the superbrick bug fixed 😀

36 MB Update via OTA that I believe did some weird changes as I noticed a lot of animations were gone from lock screen.

Updating via Kies now;