bsnl broad error

• Thread starter Thread starter gsmtracker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,396
Would you mind specifying which sites ? ;-)

I check another modem on the same pc it access all sites normally. I don't know what happen with the adsl modem . Blocks some sites like hot file, yahoo mail, e soft etc.

I check another modem on the same pc it access all sites normally. I don't know what happen with the adsl modem . Blocks some sites like hot file, yahoo mail, e soft etc.

read the comment above! check your dns.. set it to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and recheck, post after that

Bsnl dns wont block yahoo and hotfile. Reset your modem and try. Or do as the guy above has sugested.

Today i consult bsnl broadband customer care they suggest me to upgrade its firmware.i have D-Link "glb-502t adsl2 + router".if any budy have its firmware then please upload or give me its direct link with step by step firmware upgrade guide .

Today i consult bsnl broadband customer care they suggest me to upgrade its firmware.i have D-Link "glb-502t adsl2 + router".if any budy have its firmware then please upload or give me its direct link with step by step firmware upgrade guide .

dlink.com