Full talktime recharge value prepaid on Vodafone Mobile?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 9,788

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I have to recharge mom's mobile phone. I have no idea what value to recharge it with. Would prefer a full talktime one. Like 444 on Airtel.

351 is the lowest full recharge on VF. There is one for 80 also, but that's only on network. I avoid such shady recharges.

----------

You also get 410, 901 and 1001 with full recharge. Remember these are just talktime recharge. They don't carry validity.

cool. so i should recharge using 410. validity should not be a problem right now. the connection is hardly a couple of months old.

You might have done the recharge as of now, but in case you haven't just dial 121212 and select the option for the full talktime offer. The offer changes depending upon your usage. For example, I get Rs 500 for a recharge of Rs 450.

@VodafoneIndia - Guess you will have the same response even If I ask you if you were a human or a bot?"We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest."

You might have done the recharge as of now, but in case you haven't just dial 121212 and select the option for the full talktime offer. The offer changes depending upon your usage. For example, I get Rs 500 for a recharge of Rs 450.
Damn. If only I knew this earlier. I got offered a full talk time on 125 recharge.

Alright. Have to recharge a Vodafone prepaid number again. 121212 offers a deal on a 165 rupee recharge. I need something bigger. Around 500 bucks or something. Full talktime would be nice.

Not sure at what denomination does full talk time start but 500 and above is FTT.I suggest you use the Vodafone website to recharge, lest you end up activating some data/bonus card.

Right. 500 worked.
Have a lot of balance left on Paytm Cash so used it. Seems to have worked fine. Though not sure what plan mom's phone is on. She uses it rarely so a 500 rupee recharge usually works for a couple of months.