Which MoSqUiTo Coil are You using ???

• Thread starter Thread starter anilsethi04
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 26,291
Good Knight Advanced liquid for home. Works well.Maxo Coil for office.. I currently live in the "supposedly" malaria capital of India! The smoke stench gets on to your clothes though. That is a big downer. But hey the mosquitoes leave you in peace.

I just need to get slept and that's it.

It doesn't bother if a pig is biting me or if its a freaking macchar.

pig bites? 🤔

pig bites? 🤔

pig eats flesh i think..........and will even take ur head if u are not in a state of non resistance.......so next time keep that in mind sam:rofl:

How about someone inventing a jacket with protective material inside and then the electric racket material on the outside so that even if you are sleeping if any mosquito comes near you it gets electrocuted 🙂

I am using Hunter Mosquito killer it costs Rs. 900. But it worth, Daily average of around 10 mosquito trapped in this device. Initially daily around 30 to 40 mosquito trapped. No coil, no liquid good for health too.

Sabir....I am even more wicked. I always think of having such mosquito grill on the windows & doors, that it can carry electricity. Stay away from doors & windows for an hour or so with the electricity running thru it. All the mosquitoes will be wiped off atleast for that day. Coz they have a habit of poking at every thing, especially if they see that theres something on the other side of the "fencing".

I am using Hunter Mosquito killer it costs Rs. 900. But it worth, Daily average of around 10 mosquito trapped in this device. Initially daily around 30 to 40 mosquito trapped. No coil, no liquid good for health too.

hey bhagwan! Mosqitos ka bhi trap?

@Kalyan - Where in Chennai can I get that or other products shown at that site...

@Kalyan - Where in Chennai can I get that or other products shown at that site...

I buy this product in Kolathur, and also i see it in Purasaiwalkam, but this product is rarely available in store, i was wait for around 6 month to get this product... 🙁

But its a very nice product 🙂

Purusaiwalkam is very near to where I live... Any particular shops there.. Or need to randomly search?

Jab raat ko koi aapke badan ke sath khele, aapke badan ko chume, aapke jism ko dhire-dhire noche, to "ROMANTIC" mat hona "ALLOUT" lagana or "MACHAR" bhagana.😀

Purusaiwalkam is very near to where I live... Any particular shops there.. Or need to randomly search?

I saw the product in a medical store opposite to KJ Hospital one year before. I forgot the medical shop name, but it is near to Mc. Rennet.