Meghbela Broadband Reviews & Opinion

probuddha

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 27, 2009
Calcutta
FriendsSo I have been using BSNL since the last 4-5 years and so far it was working pretty well. However off late, things have gotten really shitty with BSNL and it is severely affecting my work. So I am now thinking of taking another broadband connection as a backup.We don't have Reliance, AirTel or Alliance in our locality, the only option we have apart from BSNL is Meghbela broadband.So I would like to know your opinion on the services of Meghbela and whether you all think it's worth having it as a backup for BSNL or maybe as a complete replacement for BSNL broadband. Those who are already using it, please share your experiences of the service with me. I am a resident of south kolkata (Tollygunge - Kudghat area)Looking forward to your repliesThanks a lot!

probuddha

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 27, 2009
Calcutta
BTW is pacenet meghbela and meghbela broadband the same or are they different.The tariff looks the same on both

Deep Saha

4G LTE GeeK
Regulars
Jul 28, 2011
Kolkata
how you are getting so much speeds in mekhbela, I also use mekhbela but I get max 40 kBps down at day time and 70 kBps down at night.I am from barrackpore,kolkata.

rajnusker

Regular
Regulars
Mar 12, 2012
@Siddhartha how u getting so high speed?