Dravid To Retire

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 10,097
See I was right 😀 .. I sort of predicted it in the India-England thread

----------

Well, Maybe not a prediction. But a strong view that this should happen.

the man is a legend. times of india made an interesting point in the paper today... india is rooting for him today but his deeds in england would be forgotten soon. as soon as tendulkar hits his 100th century or sehwag scrores a double. 😀

----------

oh no. the IPL will become so dull without him.
man i hated when rajasthan let him go.

Is he out of IPL as well??? I thought it was just international cricket.

I expect him to play at the top of his game, and have a good ODI farewell , the one he deserves !

One of the gr8 legends of Indian Cricket. Salute to Dravid.Wud have loved to see him hold the World Cup with Sachin

But i have 1 question - Who told this to NDTV? Is it any official announcement by RD?

[h=6]There can be Hundreds of Virat Kohli's and Suresh Raina's but der can never be another Dravid 😉[/h]@Jaymin

Yes watch any news channel.

yeah its sad to see Dravid leaving the game... But he gets to leave the game on his own terms... He is showing BCCI what they deserve by quitting the game at the time when they are bowing down to him in order to get the team going... He is a legend and will always be a legend and a proud member of the "FAB 4"...Hope he scores lot of runs in the remaining England tour and of course in test cricket thereafter...

This decision is like a slap from Dravid to BCCI. A sudden recall after 2 years just shows how bad the state of Indian cricket is. Or rather, how poor the talent pool has become.