Dravid To Retire

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 10,095
I don't think there is any talent like him in Indian squad or in first class squad . I miss his master stroke , the best backfoot playing cricketer of india :worthy:

Now that one man whom all of India is waiting for to retire...
Yup... Ravindra Jadeja..

So much about them retiring in phases... If that does gotta happen.. ThenAs per FTP, we are hosting Eng in Nov-Dec ... It would be good for one among the other to either retire before or after this... And then we host Aus in March... Thats another good time... Ofcourse we are playing SL & NZ leading upto Champions League... So , will have to wait & watch ...

Gentleman from the game is about to retire. I guess bit delayed, but reight decision.

Happy on this and its also good for him rather than spoiling his name more and more...

----------

Wish to hear the same from Sachin atleast in ODI's.....

Rahul Dravid - certainly the best test player of his time, even better than Sachin. Under-rated, but certainly the best. Never wanted limelight, served the team with unmatched determination.I hope that he does not retire, he has cricket left in himself. If someone out of the three needs to go, then it's either Sachin or Laxman, not Dravid.

I totally agree with you on this, if someone needs to go first it is sachin or laxman and more so sachin .. its so sad to read the updated story at cricinfo where sachin tendulkar is saying a goodbye for his teammate dravid. does he realize that dravid came into the team a good 7-8 years later than him and is retiring before him .. the way sachin is behaving i feel even someone like a dhoni and yuvraj will retire before sachin .. looks like sachins aim is to play alongside his son if he makes it to the indian squad which he should because of sachins influence ..

I think we are too harsh on Sachin...Common guys he did play well in the test series against Aus but as far as ODI is concerned he has to retire...

Ideally, we should see the next one by year-end and the other by the end of the Aus tour of India