BSNL Website Defaced By Pak Hackers Company in the dark until notified by the police.

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,757
Not a big deal seriously...how can anybody expect top level security in Govt websites..
I think those are simply baby hackers who are learning hacking and they succeeded at first place trying into Indian govt sites:iconrofl:

The best part is : bsnl officials were unknown about it until the police itself alerted them!

Becharo ke haath paao phool gaye honge naa! :smiley-bounce0:

Not a big deal seriously...how can anybody expect top level security in Govt websites..
I think those are simply baby hackers who are learning hacking and they succeeded at first place trying into Indian govt sites:iconrofl:

The best part is : bsnl officials were unknown about it until the police itself alerted them!

Becharo ke haath paao phool gaye honge naa! :smiley-bounce0:

Well they did managed to hack it.

If anything them hackers would've been bored due to lack of challenge. I remember seeing a post(on this forum?) where the guy did just plain and simple sql injection on their website, and got a whole bunch of data out of it.

Well they did managed to hack it.
hehe...you didn't get my point bro....i am saying even baby hackers can able to get into govt sites..!

An Official : Kya? Hamara website bhi hai?

😀
Yes, it was created in 1990. Then all forgot about it 😀