Unlimited Plan to Limited Plan????

coolvaibh2009

ISP
BSNL
Hello members,I have been using BSNL unlimited Plan 1350 combo for 2 months now. Means, since January 2012 i have this plan till today. Now i want to apply and change my plan to Limited 250 Plan as i have a long duration during which i am not present at home. In plan 1350 BSNL gives 4 MBps speed for first 20 GBs/per month, thereafter we get 512 KBps for the rest of the month (everything is unlimited). So, i want to ask that if i apply for limited usage 250 plan today then what will BSNL do with the bill?? Means, i had completed 20 GBs for this month (March 2012) and now i want to apply for plan change. So, will BSNL charge me for those 20 GBs or will it take only the rental upto the date of change of plan (means today) according to existing 1350 plan????Please advise me whether i shall change the plan today or shall i wait for end of this month????Thanks.

Haha.. Bsnl is smarter than u think.. Plan change will happen on your change of bill cycle.Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

^^^Can you plz remove your signature? Its tough to read from a mobile browser. Thanks!

^^^
Can you plz remove your signature? Its tough to read from a mobile browser. Thanks!

was anyways considering removing it, yep done. 🙂

@coolvaibhbsnl will not change anything until your next billing date. so there is no use in change of plan after your 20GB usage.