• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,353

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
mims.com/India/drug/info/URIPIL/URIPIL%20film-coated%20tabLooking for an alternative brand to this medicine. Cannot locate it in the market. Probably not a good idea to ask here. :-\

Not a doctor, but generic searching lead me to Favate from Acekinetic, Flavoxate lists a company called Acekinetic which manufactures Flavoxate based medicines. The links also lists various other companies.

Please verify these with qualified physicians.

^if he will have to verify with a doc, then the doc himself will tell him a alternative.:laugh:

roamed around gurgaon. finally found a shop.

have to go to the doctor again later today to get an update on my diagnosis. have to get ultrasound done too 😕

oi. i thought ultrasound was supposed to be a painless test 😕 what are you scaring me about? 😀

oi. i thought ultrasound was supposed to be a painless test 😕 what are you scaring me about? 😀

Am a doc. Deal with the 32 pearls!

And yes, do not worry.. Ultrasound is a totally painless procedure. You might have to gorge on copious amounts of water before the procedure though!

Alternates to Uripil would be Flavocip, Flavate, Flavospas, Urikind or Urisol. Mostly available as 200mg tabs.

haha. we have quite a few dentists on the forum i see. dantool is another one.

----------

and yeah, i am drinking water right now. considering i smoke a lot, i probably should drink a whole lot more!