Google Play Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 9,846
mine market was upgraded at around 2 am 😛 OT: yes ICS is getting high priority so dats y it got upgraded on my optimus one running ICS hehe 😀

Even i m on ICS, Sushubh is on ICS as well. And a few others too if i am not wrong, are on ICS using their model specific ROMs.

----------

Btw, any idea when Google Music will be officially available in India?

who the hell cares. it is just a renamed app. nothing more. the new features are all specific to the US market.

----------

as for google music launching in india? you can forget about it for a long time.

google still does not have warner music in their catalog in the US market.

Apple has not considered india important enough to launch itunes here.

we do not have Spotify or rdio or pandora or rhapsody here.

india is not really a priority. and i think the reason why flipkart is not publishing PR about resounding success of their Flyte store is because it has not been much of a success.

I think if we have competition in this music market, then we might see better pricing. I m sure if iTunes enters India, Google will follow soon. And even the other way round is true.....but the question is - who will come first?

In Google Play - > My Android app .. it shows all apps currently installed + all apps which we those which we uninstalled also .. where as in Market it use to show currently installed apps only :chargrined:

Google Play got updated again today. Noticed that the shortcut went missing from my home screen, I suspected an update. Saw that it got updated from 3.4.6 to 3.4.7.

http://androidos.in/2012/03/google-play-store-updates-to-3-4-7-to-fix-motorola-support-issues/

I guess the update fixes issues with certain Motorola phones.

folders is an android feature. i am not sure when it got it. but google nexus one had it when i got it and it was my first smartphone! and i am not sure if iPhone had folders before android. 😕 i think android supported folders for a pretty long time!

Hmm... Are you talking about folders as an icon & having shortcuts within that ?I am not referring to the capability to create a folder via some file explorer etc.....

Strange - How I was not aware - Maybe the companies putting various custom UI are messing up with it... Even on the Xperia X10 mini running 2.1 does not seem to have the capability to do it... The only time I remember something like folders being done on Android was when FusionGarage guys did something like folders using Grid OS...