Acknowledgement from Nodal officer / Appellate office

himanshupant

ISP
Airtel
Anyone tried writing a mail to Airtel Delhi Nodal office / Apellate authority ? Instead of the normal acknowledgement, I am getting the below auto-reply mail again and againDear Airtel Customer,We are unable to process your request as:1. There is no mobile number/landline number mentioned in your email or2. The mobile/landline number mentioned is not in the correct format.. For airtel Mobile number related assistance, please mention your tendigits airtel Mobile number in the subject of the email. E.g. 98XXXXXXXX. For airtel Fixed line and broadband related assistance, please mentionairtel Fixed-line number along with STD Code in the subject of the email.E.g. 011-4XXXXXXX

Yes,I did write to nodal authority and appellate authority.While former gave evasive replies regarding my problem,latter set the ball rolling and got it done in one week.If you want resolution then explain the problem in detail to nodal auth.,they will certainly call you back and if you don't get desired result then write a mail to appellate authority stating your account number,e mail id,last payment detail,your contact number.Somebody will visit you soon and your problem might be resolved in matter of hours.