broadband options in kandivali west

johngeorge82

ISP
In2Cable / In2net
hey pplcurrent isp : in2cableplan : 512 kbps unlimitedrate : rs.552 per monthexpiring : 30th March 2012planning on changing my isp since 1 mbps cost rs.992 per month and i cannot afford it.any other isps providing at least 1 mbps ul for under rs.750 with less downtime and good service?can't get 5net due to the cablewala.thanks in advance! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

hii have just now switched to in2cable as the local cable switched to it from tata.are you facing site blocked issues?if cablewala is a goon then mtnl triband or 3G stays only option .

hey ppl
current isp : in2cable
plan : 512 kbps unlimited
rate : rs.552 per month
expiring : 30th March 2012

planning on changing my isp since 1 mbps cost rs.992 per month and i cannot afford it.

any other isps providing at least 1 mbps ul for under rs.750 with less downtime and good service?

can't get 5net due to the cablewala.

thanks in advance! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

IN 2 CABLE IS NOW giving 1 MBPS at Rs.827/- PM. check the indigital broadband forum. one member has opened a thread regarding 1Mbps

hi
i have just now switched to in2cable as the local cable switched to it from tata.
are you facing site blocked issues?

if cablewala is a goon then mtnl triband or 3G stays only option .

blocked sites? i dont know....name some n i'll check

cablewala is a good guy...in2cable is great but the plan prices are too high for me...and 512kbps is not enough

----------

@OP

You could go for the 888 plan from mtnl, if it fits into your budget .

whats the 888 plan? mtnl mumbai site doesn't mention any 888 plan

888 plan -- 512kbps from 8 am to 6 pm and 2 mbps from 6 pm to 8 am.I'll check if its still available.