Airtel blocks www.songs.pk

• Thread starter Thread starter bhatiavk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 13,921
I'm guessing you don't earn right now ? We all go through this phase when we in school haha. Now if I can buy something readily, I rather do that instead of downloading them... Haven't downloaded a single movie or any albums for a long time now.

yeah i m just student. and am love to buy things instead of downloading when i'll earn 🙂

Althought I have decided not to contribute anything to this forum any more de to stupid banning policies , since you are all whining and dont know of this trickery... I have to tell you

anything blocked by goiverment? ISP? Work ??
try adding
www.sitename..com/org/whatever. nyud.net

songs.pk is also blocked on my isp. but currently I opened it up in my tablet. would love to show the proof but then again Idont wanna provide anything good
so enjoy!!

Songs.PK - Download Bollywood Songs,Songspk,Mp3 Songs,Bollywood Music,Indian Movie Songs,Hindi Music,Indian Mp3

yeah i m just student. and am love to buy things instead of downloading when i'll earn 🙂

and when you would earn you would realize that when people enjoy your creations (that you are otherwise offering for a price) for free, you do not feel very nice.

Blocked here on BSNL Broadband Kolkata & Vodafone Mobile as well! But the trick as posted by that guest works!

Blocked in BSNL 3G and BSNL Broadband in MH Circle..

and when you would earn you would realize that when people enjoy your creations (that you are otherwise offering for a price) for free, you do not feel very nice.
damn 🙁 that is point .BTW may be i can change my frnds circle to those who olways use genuine things 🙂

damn 🙁 that is point .BTW may be i can change my frnds circle to those who olways use genuine things 🙂

Heh, tough task that 😛

Somehow donating to a tracker still feels better, as opppsed to buying stuff.

^ ya that is also true . !! man the whole matter is quite complicated at last Hell Yeah Piracy… Spartans is with you 😛irate: :terror:

I am more for anti-'.pk' domain.. vs anti-piracy.... why should I contribute to the site... (hey ads pay...)Not to mention some of these PK based Indian-music/movies sites come well-wrapped in multi-Flavored Viruses...

Yep!! Now it's blocked on Airtel in Pune.----------Songspk.pk works fine.