Google Android Key Lime Pie

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,736
[Exclusive] Android 4.2 Alpha Teardown, Part 1: Quick Settings - The Second Pulldown Panel [Video]

looks like google android 4.2 would get major updates on the notifications panel once again.

and looks like it might not be coming out later this month as it is still far from complete?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ybzSAyFvAXA

This is one of the image being used by Google for their I/O event. This is probably the first time I am seeing Google use circular icons for their apps. Could be an indication of major design changes coming to Android. 😛

This is one of the image being used by Google for their I/O event. This is probably the first time I am seeing Google use circular icons for their apps. Could be an indication of major design changes coming to Android. 😛
Circular icons are more like symbian kinda looks.

Circular icons are more like symbian kinda looks. At least the icons will be uniformly sized from now on.

SVK said:
No Kaju Katli name for next Android? 🙁
I was thinking Andorid Kraken would be the great name. Too much with deserts now. It's time for highlighting the sea monster.
chromaniac said:
This is one of the image being used by Google for their I/O event. This is probably the first time I am seeing Google use circular icons for their apps. Could be an indication of major design changes coming to Android. :tongue:
It reminds me of Symbian Anna upgrade. I hope it's a joke from Goog.