Mtnl 3G speeds Query :/

• Thread starter Thread starter scotyard
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,905

scotyard

ISP
mtnl
I have been using 3G since a month via 4500 plan. Location is Mumbai with 3 bars on Mtnl software. First 15 days I had pretty speeds of 2.5 Mbps. But since a couple of weeks, my speed gets stuck to 760kbps to 1 Mbps max. Early morning (7-9 am) I get speeds like 2 Mbps for a couple of hours. and then back to 1Mbps. Sent a email to CC to no avail. Any suggestions ? I think it could be the location of antenna, hence I keep my antenna near the balcony. Update: Latest speed test at 21:20h https://www.speedtest.net

speedtest.net shows sometimes as 1mbps speed however when downloading it downloads at 320kbps to 290kbps which is way beyond 1mbps. so don't blankly rely on speedtest.net there server sometimes get delayed reply from mtnl/bsnl which in turn shows up as slow speed...the problem with these two are disconnection issues atleast mtnl is hitting a toll with past few days issues and still continuing

Even during download, i only hit 70kBps !! Earlier, i used to get 202 kBps , but since a month, speeds are poor. Emailing, tweeting @mtnlmobile doesnt helps me out. I get good speeds early in the morning for half hour and then i am back to 60kBps i.e 500Kbps

same problem here .....mtnl speed is down...i used to get 280..290kbps download speed....now its 150kbps or less....i have two mtnl 3g Simcard with 4500 plan...both hv same result...

since when you got this issue xboxgame...same thing happened to me from 10th march and till now i am on 150kbps or less...