Has your Airtel plan ever been changed on schedule?

• Thread starter Thread starter ganeshran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,427
I've been unable to migrate my plan for the past 8 months. Every time I complain, the engineer changes my plan instantly and it works until the next billing cycle when it reverts back to the old plan.

My plan was changed after an email to Airtel Presence. There is a guy called Arpit who is quite helpful and resolves such issues pretty quickly. He was the one who resolved my problem last time around as well.

arpit is the guy who would probably call you back when you register a complaint through twitter. at least here in delhi ncr area.

i have received so many calls from him. i think he was the one who told me that their technical team told him that it was technically impossible for the airtel smartbytes page to show bandwidth usage.

i facepalmed so much that day.

^ Ya he is the same guy. Looks like the tech team pulled a fast one on him. 🙂

Though my queries through twitter recieved much better response than calling Customer care which is an extremely frustrating experience.

----------

share the email id please.

You can tweet to Airtel_Presence. They will ask to DM your contact details and you will get a mail from their side.

heh yeah. since i had sent him screenshots like the one i posted above... he said that he was helpless. the word from the technical team is the last and they are not supposed to challenge them. so basically. they are directly to deliver the exact message given by the tech team to the end user even if they know it is an accurate one. 😕

off topic question guys, sorry for hijacking the thread. how much amount we have to pay in case we want to shift our broadband connection

yes it is 300rs,just called the cc and they told that it has been implemented from past 8 months:shut-mouth: