ISP near Ruby Hospital / Kalikapur {Kolkata}

ISP
Future Net
Hi looking for any isp's near the area above mentioned. If anyone living here has any info about it please post!

I stay near Ajoynagar and the cable isp here is Sukanta Infotech whose uplink provider is Alliance & Wishnet. You can contact them at 033 2418-1908.
Other cable isp's are
WISHNET Phone no 1800 3000 4244

Meghbela Broadband Phone no 033 4040 1100

You can also take BSNL EVDO from Jadavpore exchange as I have heard that EVDO speed is very good in Kalikapur. BSNL EVDO has some awesome packages 🙂
Hi looking for any isp's near the area above mentioned. If anyone living here has any info about it please post!

^ Thanks for that quick reply. I have contacted Alliance and Wishnet both. They both said if your cable operator provides it then you can use! Now i am using "FUTURE NET" isp which buys bandwidth from meghbela. Its service is not good hence was looking for a change. BSNL pings are high for Counter Strike since i play online a lot.I shall contact Sukanta Infotech to see if they can provide me with something.Edit : Just contacted Sukanta they are like we do not provide in your area. [ Kalikapur/ Avishikta ] 🙁

^ Thanks for that quick reply. I have contacted Alliance and Wishnet both. They both said if your cable operator provides it then you can use!
Now i am using "FUTURE NET" isp which buys bandwidth from meghbela. Its service is not good hence was looking for a change. BSNL pings are high for Counter Strike since i play online a lot.
I shall contact Sukanta Infotech to see if they can provide me with something.

Edit : Just contacted Sukanta they are like we do not provide in your area. [ Kalikapur/ Avishikta ] 🙁

Meghbela is known for packet loss and increased latency when their gateway gets saturated with downloaders because of the absence of proper load balancing devices. Also they do not provide Reliable speeds everywhere. You can request your cable operator to change the provider

^ Yes it has. I am having spikes all the time. That is the reason i want to change my internet connection. But sadly alliance and wishnet are everywhere but These people do not change!Even if i request they would not change as they are dumb. Maximum people here are just users who surf thats it. I use a package of 512 day and 1mbps night. But whole day it stays just 512kbps. There is no increase in speed. Btw How is tata's service? :\ I am really frustrated with this internet connection.

Tata's service is way too costly though the pings are excellent. Tata has 384kbps Unlimited for 1000Rs with 70GB FUP.

Tata Communications SME: CDN

You can contact Reliance Broadband, their service is good and pings are also less. They are providing some good packages like 12mbps 25gb fup 1mbps after fup Unlimited at 999. Also Airtel broadband is there , their pings are also less.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/airteli.jpg/