Asus O Play Mini

Sorry Kalyan for replying late.I ordered it but seems its out of stock and didnt get it anywhere.Got the WD Tv live and its brilliant as well.If you guys care will post a review.

You are welcomed to post the review.... Can u pls tell me the price...

will post a.review soon.will cost you anywhere between 6000-7000.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk

Don't want to start a new thread for the same product.
Anyone else Using any of Asus HD Media Players.
Please mention model number and some details on performance.

chromaniac said:
I would suggest going for a WD model. :
with lots of options out now, I think WD is expensive as compared to others.
DNA_Uncut said:
Yeah I was thinking of buying one but Currently Confused with following things, Please help me decide.
Already Have Sony 3 DVD home theater Hifi System, which has Audio Cassette player, FM, DVD player, however DVD player might be functional but not used since last 1+ year, the 32 inch Sony LCD doesn't has USB 😱ffended: (was a bad decision )
So Should I go for a DVD player like this Philips dVP3608 one as it would play DVD+USB ( not sure MKV would work)
or
Should I go for the mentioned HDD media player available in different sizes at Ebay.
Or Should I wait, save a few months and Buy a Samsung BlueRay Player and enjoy future ready product.
Currently need a player for bedroom, occasional use not regular.

Optical drives are dying. Dvd players with usb would usually support few file formats. Save money. Get a wifi enabled settopbox.

Thanks Manu, Seems Ebay India has a few but over-priced currently.
Currently don't have anyone who can bring this.
Order something a couple of years back from DX, it never reached me, I gave up after few emails.