Dht Firewalled !

• Thread starter Thread starter zahirsayed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,896

zahirsayed

ISP
mtnl
Hey guyz i have Azureus and from past few days i have a problem of DHT FIREWALLED... I am using MTNL's NU plan and i have a D-Link GLB 502T router.... I did port forwarding using the trick available o the site but still no use... I have norton too and everythin is fine there too .... Because of that my UPLOAD RATIO is goin down..... DOWNLOADS are fine but the UPLOADS are suffering....HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

DHT is automatically disabled when you're downloading private torrents (which i assume you were since you're worried abt ur ratio). So that can't be the reason why ur uploads are suffering. As long as you've forwarded the port(s) properly (use the NAT test under tools to confirm) you should be fine.Abt the DHT Firewalled error, make sure u chose to forward TCP as well as UDP packets (DHT operates on UDP protocol) while forwarding the ports (preferably use two separate TCP & UDP listening ports). Also make rules for the same in ur software firewall if you have one installed.

my firewall is jus fine.... as i said everythin was fine untill past few days... i have seperate congif for TCP as well as UDP in my router.... NORTON is no way blockin azureus... so wht could be the prob?

1. Make sure ur using the latest version - 2.5.0.02. Use any port between 49152 - 65535. Forward both TCP as well as UDP packets.3. Turn off the UPnP plugin (Tools>Options>Plugins)4. Make sure the NAT status light next to DHT is green (when downloading a well seeded torrent). Or use the NAT Checker under Tools.5. Now try downloading a public torrent. If it still says firewalled, add the DHT Scraper plugin for Azureus and set the port u have forwarded in its Options. (Plugins>Installation Wizard>By List...wait a while for the list to load, select DHT Scraper)EDIT: Forgot to mention this. Try to reseed the DDB database:1. Go to Tool>Options>Plugins>Distributed DB2. Hit the reseed button and wait. If the user goes up and the DHT light turns green, then it's fixed.3. If not, then you can specify the IP and port of any DDB node (Azureus peer) or dht.aelitis.com and 68814. Hit the reseed button again and wait.If nothin works, try µTorrent 1.6

now thats what i call HELPIN.... THNXXX ALOT bro... i will try this out and let u know.... and about utorrent bro the last time i downloaded it, it was caught by my protection software as SPYWARE

bro the steps didnt work for me yaar... tried everythin u told me but no use.... It still sez DHT Firewalled...... and thnxxx for the Utorrent link