• Thread starter Thread starter Sai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,318
Junglee: britelite

looks hard.

----------

or maybe not! Britelite | eBay

March 3rd is not "expected shipping date" , ebay gave 5 days time for seller to ship your item( feb 28 - march 3)...."item to be shipped by march 3rd"I think your item will be delivered before march 7th....seller should ensure that item reaches buyer within 7 days after entering shipping details...he entered today , deadline march 7th.

March 3rd is not "expected shipping date" , ebay gave 5 days time for seller to ship your item( feb 28 - march 3)...."item to be shipped by march 3rd"

I think your item will be delivered before march 7th....seller should ensure that item reaches buyer within 7 days after entering shipping details...he entered today , deadline march 7th.

The seller can set a time for shipping an item within which he has to enter the shipping details. This can range from 3 days to 30days. The seller can also request an extension of 10days. 10-15 days are further given for delivery, depending on the mode of shipment chosen.

^what would u use it for btw..............whats lost???:tongue_2:

The cost is Rs 2,999/-. We have farm land,high power torch light is very essential for us.

BTW Item reached Mangalooru in the morning. I hope it would reach here within next 3-4 hours.

The cost is Rs 2,999/-. We have farm land,high power torch light is very essential for us.

Th item you ordered has a 800m range. There were other products with 2500m range. Maybe you should have tried those.

----------

3days -30 days? this info available at ebay? can you share the link ? Yes, seller can request time extension but not more than 2-3 days i think.....okay got the info, dispatch time extension max 23 days, delivery extension max 8 days.

While entering the item details for sale, the seller can set the 'handling time' within which he has to ship the article. This is so because many items are made to buyer's specification or manufactured after a buyer purchases.

What will happen when a seller doesn't select handling time ? Default days 5 ? "item to be shipped within 5 days" ..........do you select handling time for every listing ?

What will happen when we don't select handling time ? Default days 5 ? "item to be shipped within 5 days" ..........do you select handling time for every listing ?

Default is 10 days. Selection depends on the item that I sell. Since I mostly sell Online stuff like domains, webspace, etc, I do not change the default handling time unless I plan to travel during the listing period.

Default is 10 days. Selection depends on the item that I sell. Since I mostly sell Online stuff like domains, webspace, etc, I do not change the default handling time unless I plan to travel during the listing period.

Thanks a lot for the info, i sold used 3g modem @ ebay and i was given 5 days time to the ship item, i did not select " handling time"....."default days 5" in my case

https://i.imgur.com/jkfI2.jpg