• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,098

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Xperia P has a 4-inch "WhiteMagic" display encased in an aluminum unibody. This new screen technology is apparently geared toward outdoor viewing, with NFC, HDMI connectivity and an 8-megapixel camera with full HD video capability. It will also be gifted with its own incoming SmartDock, which is set to arrive alongside the phone.

Sony announces the Xperia P: Aluminum unibody, shipping Q2 -- Engadget

😀rool ():

xperia u is a dual core phone right? it is on sale for around 17k right? xperia p could see a market price of around 22k i guess.

xperia u is a dual core phone right? it is on sale for around 17k right?

Its a dual core phone, and a beautiful one at that. Very nice and compact. Excellent user interface too. But the biggggest drawback: only 4GB internal memory and no card slot! Even though it has a USB on the go, ie, it supports external hard drives and pen drives, its still a no-go for most!

xperia p could see a market price of around 22k i guess.

If its in that range, I'm gonna grab it.

Official price announced for the region: 25.7K MRP, 24.5K best buy. Expect the street price around 1K less.Available from 28th May.@ChromaniacXperia U retailing here at 16.4K and Xperia Sola now available at 19.4K. Pretty competitive prices wrt features and brand already reflecting in sales. People buying phones in this range (16-20K) are crazy for what they are getting now- dual cores.

well it had to happen eventually. phones with 1GHz processors are being sold at very high prices in the indian market!

Sony has announced the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for Sony Xperia P which is being seeded from Aug 20th onwards.Presumably, Japan, Asia-Pacific, Europe and then the Americas would be the logical order for availability of updates with a gap of a day or two between each of those regions!