• Views Views 2,980

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkGhPqI41lo

thought about it. one s has a newer generation dual core processor that could be faster if not as fast as the quad core on one x. camera module is the same on both the phones. 4.3" seems to be more reasonable compared to the 4.6 (or 4.7) on the one x. difference in pricing could change my decision though.i still want to go for Sony one s but friend is adamant that i should avoid sony and wait for the htc one series. htc sense however looks bad compared to sony or native android. would have to get used to it.

started hunting for this phone in the market now. heard that htc is all set to launch their one series in india. the power button on my nexus s has become wobbly. i do not think it would survive the abuse for much longer.

logically it should be between 25-30k. knowing htc official pricing could be between 30-35.

----------

technically, it is a dual core phone with an 8 megapixel camera. putting it closer to samsung Galaxy s ii. but the processor is a newer generation so it should be better than S2 in terms of performance.

HTC selling One S with Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 processor in some markets

Listing on InfiBeam claims a 1.5 GHz, dual core processor which should be S4 technically. But hard to say!

would be amazing if they end up getting the S3 units from HTC considering their website states the S4 version. and i am guessing they copy pasted the specification from existing websites which have listed the S4 version.

so one seller on ebay india has listed phone with a hefty price tag of 36157 INR!! (with official HTC India warranty)how come it cost more than one X ??saholic has listed S for 33k but will arrive on 15 june.