HTC One S

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
HTC's new phone appears to be its middle-weight offering, but it's still with a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display and a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 inside set to do the heavy-lifting.

Camera-wise, it's wielding a potent eight megapixel sensor with HTC's very own ImageChip and a f/2.0 autofocus lens that's likely to blow all of its previous camera modules out of the water.

HTC unveils One S, arrives with dual-core power, engineered metal finish -- Engadget

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
[video=youtube;ZPZ7y1EDKvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZPZ7y1EDKvk[/video]

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
thought about it. one s has a newer generation dual core processor that could be faster if not as fast as the quad core on one x. camera module is the same on both the phones. 4.3" seems to be more reasonable compared to the 4.6 (or 4.7) on the one x. difference in pricing could change my decision though.i still want to go for sony one s but friend is adamant that i should avoid sony and wait for the htc one series. htc sense however looks bad compared to sony or native android. would have to get used to it.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
started hunting for this phone in the market now. heard that htc is all set to launch their one series in india. the power button on my nexus s has become wobbly. i do not think it would survive the abuse for much longer.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
logically it should be between 25-30k. knowing htc official pricing could be between 30-35.

----------

technically, it is a dual core phone with an 8 megapixel camera. putting it closer to samsung galaxy s ii. but the processor is a newer generation so it should be better than S2 in terms of performance.