need a little help on buying earphones

• Thread starter Thread starter crosswire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,490

crosswire

ISP
BSNL broadband
Don't buy Skullcandy, they are pretty but not durable - I go through headphones like there's no tomorrow (up to 2 or 3 pairs a year, but I'm wearing them almost as much as I'm wearing clothes, sometimes also while sleeping).You should be able to find a pair of Sennheiser or Philips within this price featuring decent bass performance - and noise-isolating, of course. I purchased a pair of Sennheiser headphones yesterday and so far, they're not half bad and also relatively comfortable.Sony and Panasonic also makes numerous headphones in this price range but I'm not a fan of Sony products (any, not just particular ones) so I've not tried any, and I've not tried any Panasonic ones recently.

The Ink'd ones.

Flipkart.com: Skullcandy In-ear Ink'd Earphones S2INCZ-033: Headphone

These are perfect in every aspect.

Thanks for your suggestion.
But i heard that the noise isolation is pretty bad in this. Is that right? Have you personally used them?

----------

Don't buy Skullcandy, they are pretty but not durable - I go through headphones like there's no tomorrow (up to 2 or 3 pairs a year, but I'm wearing them almost as much as I'm wearing clothes, sometimes also while sleeping).

You should be able to find a pair of Sennheiser or Philips within this price featuring decent bass performance - and noise-isolating, of course. I purchased a pair of Sennheiser headphones yesterday and so far, they're not half bad and also relatively comfortable.

Sony and Panasonic also makes numerous headphones in this price range but I'm not a fan of Sony products (any, not just particular ones) so I've not tried any, and I've not tried any Panasonic ones recently.

Can i know the model number of those sennheiser headphone you recently purchased.

I've been personally using ink'd ones. Suits me, fits my ears, which others usually don't. 🙂Bass is not so loud, overall decent for a good price.

I've been personally using ink'd ones. Suits me, fits my ears, which others usually don't. 🙂
Bass is not so loud, overall decent for a good price.

Thanks rusty.
As i said i can spend upto 1500 bugs. So if there are any better earphones in this price range i will go for that.

Thanks rusty.
As i said i can spend upto 1500 bugs. So if there are any better earphones in this price range i will go for that.

Ahh.. sure. I was suggesting under 1k. 🙂