Low speed with MTNL

• Thread starter Thread starter Gladson
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 5,885
No, speed profile is your actual connection speed as set by the exchange. Downstream rate is your sync rate.

My speed profile you meant my plan right i.e 2mbps at night and 1mbps at day ? How can i verify my speed profile at my end ?

After fighting over with people at Prabhadevi on speed my speed is still in range of 1.6-1.8Mbps it was always above 1.9Mbps earlier Has anyone faced similar thing ?

I had a bizzare internet cut off drama this week. After restoring my connection, they have now synced me @ 2048 mbps. Now my download speed never goes above 1.6 mbps :angry:Time to visit their server room again. 😀Today I am hating everything. Even the inconsistent smileys on this forum are very annoying.

Had a MTNL guy visit my house. Says he understood it. But I feel that they think it means increasing my speed if they sync me @ 4096 kbps. As a result, they have not done anything till now. Need to visit the server room again.

I recently changed my plan from unlimited 999 to Xpress 1000 2 days ago (2mbps upto 22 GB) and I GET 0.50 mbps! this is ridiculous i'm running out of ideas. I have called all helplines multiple times to get only crap from some aunty. I got the Prabhadevi number where they said wait for an hour we are 'putting it in the server'. I waited and NOTHING happened. I just checked my data rate on my modem. It's 512 kbps down and 1088 up. HOW DO I INCREASE THIS? Please this is urgent. I have even sent emails to both the ID's written on this thread.

----------

holy crap I'm stressing