Fiasco 3d

mega_processor

Has opinons on everything
ISP
five networks
No this isnt name of a movie..but something which happened to me.I was in dubai for vacation during the shopping festival.i was wandering through all malls and during the end of DSF i found a great offer.LG 32" 3D tv just for 1800 dirhams thats 1800 x 14rs-roughly 24000/- so it was duty free and i got some deal...i could have put in 300dirhams more to get a samsung led 3d..but i did not find the 3d deep enough...while the videos they were playing on LG were mind boggling..and made me fall in love with it.After i brought it home i put it on and watched a 3d movie through my pendrive and it was the worst idea..there was no 3d effect at all..i feel like my money is wasted..what should i do now?do i need a 3d bluray player to get that kind of effect?can i connect my laptop to it and hdmi cable to get 3d effect?guys help me here

Model number of the tv you purcahsed?

yes i got 9 glasses.wore them and watched a movie ,kumar and harold 3d,hardly felt the effect,i adjusted the 3d depth to maximum

i am thinking of connecting my laptop to the tv and also hdmi cables...i hope...it helps to generate the 3d graphics...