Raghu of MTV Roadies on Indian Idol

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
[video=youtube;ZaBjEqSJ0zA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZaBjEqSJ0zA[/video]

xyx2000

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 21, 2005
^ are you two serious, you dont see that it is clearly a parody with all involved? you dont have to prove its fake , it is clearly fake

----------

I just saw the video again, maybe it wasnt fake , i have never seen a full indian idol episode before & dont know who the judges are or used to be earlier , sonu nigam looks younger in the video so may be its a old video

axxo

Apr 8, 2008
This is from season 1 which was aired in 2004

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
wooohhohohoho..............i bet this was edited by the request(approach) of raghu at the editing table , because otherwise it had gone viral years back,and we are seeing this for the first time. all videos relating to it are uploaded 20-22 feb 2012 only.:bulgy-eyes:

----------

And later he acted in Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan! This proves that all of this is fake! ;)

just because he acted later in her film means its fake...???? seriously??

i dont think its fake.............raghu loves music as i have seen him on bindaas music reality show judge...........that proves its not fake, he wanted to audition and get selected but was not good enough. thats all and it hurt him.:D

xyx2000

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 21, 2005
i dont think its fake.............raghu loves music as i have seen him on bindaas music reality show judge...........that proves its not fake, he wanted to audition and get selected but was not good enough. thats all and it hurt him.:D

Sony may not be involved in faking it but its definitely planned publicity stunt by MTV , he surely didnt do the audition to get selected

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007