I didn't know who Saif Ali Khan is: Iqbal Sharma

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,953
ISP
Internet on Cable
New Delhi: Iqbal Sharma and his father-in-law spoke to the press about Saif and his friends assaulting them. Sharma has already filled charges on the actor and based on that Saif Ali Khan has been arrested and brought to Colaba Police Station.
Narrating the incident, Iqbal Sharma said that he and his father-in-law were having dinner at Taj where Saif, Kareena and their friends were also present. According to Iqbal – Saif and his friends were rather loud and therefore they complained to the management about them. Iqbal apparently told Saif that he and his friends were too loud and Saif told him that it was not his library and pushed him. The management had apparently spoken to Saif and his friends thrice after the complaint made by Iqbal.
According to Iqbal’s statement, following this altercation, Saif and his friends started beating him and his father-in-law up. According to Iqbal’s father-in-law – Saif and his friends were being rowdy and the way they behaved shows that none of them were sober. Also, after the incident – one of Saif’s friends punched Iqbal’s father-in-law and ran away.
Iqbal Sharma, Deputy DG, Trade and Investment, South Africa, told the press that it was too late to apologise and the time to do so was over. Saif could have apologised to him and his father-in-law yesterday but nothing happened on that front. Iqbal said that he is shocked that someone of such a high profile could act this way and he said that the Hotels needed more security.
Iqbal Sharma added that he discovered who Saif Ali Khan was only after the incident, since he stays in South Africa he said that he did not know Saif or Kareena.

and he says he has done nothing and claims CCTV footage will reveal the truth though there were no CCTV's at the fight place :anger3: He should have atleast shown some gratitude or self respect by saying sorry to the old man whom he slapped on stairs :anger3:Shame on him and his stupid girlfriend Kareena :angry ():

Just saw on TV........ And that nri along with his father in law does not look like he would have started swearing just like that............. Most nri are very well behaved because when they live abroad...... They just become well behaved............. Saif is just another *******. :thumbdown:

few people would remember an incident back in early 90s in gurgaon. i think saif got in trouble for hitting a dude with a bottle on his head at fireball launch.

from what i heard, he was flirting a girl and that dude was girl's boyfriend and when he intervened saif got into a tussle and ended up in trouble.

----------

September 24, 1994: Matinee idol, Saif Ali Khan gets involved in a brawl with youngsters on the dance floor of Fireball, the discotheque. The youths were drunk and reportedly upset, when the girl accompanying them chose to dance with Khan. The film star sustained cuts on the forehead and received six stitches.

Never mind. It was him who was hit with the bottle on his head. 😀 I think this was a PR statement to show him in good light. 😀

I was actually at the launch event. There were several incidents... If I am correct, a cop actually had to fire in the air to get things under control. I was around 13 years old at that time... So parents took us back home rather early.

May be he was upset because of a pappi denied by kareena :iconrofl:

May be he was upset because of a pappi denied by kareena :iconrofl:

"pappi" denial is still a big thing:iconrofl:...............these types of *******s(millionares and all) would get upset for, if given a small spoon(inappropriate) for soup , i have seen this in ganga ram hospital delhi, my aunt was admit there, on same floor some big shot(donno who) was hospitalized in his private room, and he messed up the whole floor and staff, BECAUSE HE WAS GIVEN A SMALL SPOON FOR SOUP CONSUMPTION.:iomg: .