PriceShred

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,459
Considering they pick the phone from your place (! ?) I guess they would inspect the device at the spot and make the payment. they are buying the phone from you before reselling in the market. that's what he said in one of his previous post!

No, They dont make you spot payment. It's mentioned on there website that they inspect your item and issue the cheque in 10 days.

Hello Guys, had to leave yday. But guess this will clear your doubts1) Reg the pricing, believe me, we are on par with the offline markets across the country. And just to let you know guys, the prices of Samsung and Nokia models have gone down in the last 20 days drastically in the second hand market. So, the prices are adjusted accordingly. And more importantly PriceShred gives you fair prices and more than that allows you to sell your phone without having to run around the offline markets and also without having to get a reply from the ad you posted on classified websites.2) Well, we never indulge in such practices of changing the parts after we receive the mobile. However, we clearly mention in the receipt the condition of the mobile you've stated and the accessories you are providing us. And in case the customer provides us a mobile with fake parts and later claims it to be original, we will proceed legally. And similarly if the customer feels we have changed the parts ( which we never do) the customer is encouraged to take a legal action/consumer complaint.3) On Youtube, the PriceShred name wasn't available and hence the Mr tag 😉. I will happy to connect with some of our customers to understand their experiences (and again these are not our ppl, will share their social profile with you to verify too 🙂)Lastly but not the least we just want to make online selling easy guys. Hope you liked our concept and implementation.3)

Similar sites in UK got pulled over by their some consumer agency .. The reason was same .. Outrageously low price of a handset ..Agency said tht it was similar to cheating ..But I guess in absence of any such agency in India it won't be any issue for this website ..Anyways I somehow get a feeling tht this guy and admin knows each other .. cos this thread looks more of an advertisement to me .. Don't mind admin 🙂

No dude....don't know the admin 🙂 and I wish I did 😛....

The point is people are finding value selling their mobiles on PriceShred and prices are competitive and might be a little less (jus a lil) as, we take care of the logistics part and you absolutely don't have to step out of your home during the process.

Cheers 😉

----------

Just to add:

We are also coming up with our buying version soon and customers then can also buy second hand mobile from PriceShred and also get a warranty on these mobiles.
Once the buying version is up, I guess all your doubts regarding pricing will vanish as then you will see the prices which we sell them for. And you wouldnt find an outrageous diff b/w what we buy and what we sell.

And i guess all your doubts are clarified even better now 🙂