MTNL Broadband at Rs. 25 with 2 Mbps Speed

• Thread starter Thread starter kickass
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,274
^ when u discover youtube on "every home" plan and u get the bill .. u won't have any home left !! :rofl:scumbags have kept the bill limit to 5,500 !! its being purposely kept that high i think coz they knw some(1st timers) are bound to hit that limit due to sheer ignorance and the novelty factor of high speed internet.the billcap plans have bill limit of 999 !

I wish People don't fell in this new trap of MTNL :nono:

I wish People don't fell in this new trap of MTNL :nono:

unfortunately the ppl who opt for this plan wont have much clue regarding the data transfers of todays normal sites.

unfortunately the ppl who opt for this plan wont have much clue regarding the data transfers of todays normal sites.

And will end up cursing & disconnecting MTNL for charging wrong/high

For NEW customers who NEVER BOTHER to be well informed about MTNL Triband plans are very likely to get singed very badly when they exceed the limits & get a bomb of a bill. From my personal experience & which some members might remember when the night unlimited plans existed & customers had to ‘switch off & then on’ their modem, there were many who seemed to be ignorant of this rule even though MTNL had this plastered on their site. Some were lucky to come to this forum to get informed (but only after they got hit badly). But how many went to the MTNL site? I know of umpteen customers & now many ex customers who went in blindly for Triband internet but were totally ignorant about different plans available, so MTNL put them in the most basic plan & customers merrily went on downloading without a care in the world & then got shocked by their bill & many I know eventually stopped being customers of MTNL altogether ie they surrendered their landline because of this. Most of these yokels (what else to call them for they refuse to acknowledge that it was their ignorance which led them to that state) never even knew of the MTNL Triband site, they did not know they could check their consumption, did not know they were eligible for a free MTNL email id (not that many would want it), did not know there existed many plans & could select one most relevant to their consumption pattern. A lucky few were informed by more informed friends/neighbours etc. Ultimately even though MTNL is doing this to encourage & bring broadband internet to the masses, if they don’t succeed to inform the customers of the issues raised in the above posts they will end up with a bad name & loose customers.

A fool and his money are soon parted. This is the theme MTNL seems to be playing on.

It can also be said 'An ignoramus and his money are soon parted'. :grief: :suicide:

it seems to me they know quite well what they are doing and instead of trying to protect the customer they have kept the bill cap @ 5,500. if they really cared they wud have kept it @ 999 like other bill cap plans. they knw wat havoc this plan can cause to new customers and the bill cap seems proof that they intend to suck out a entire years' worth of bill in 1 shot. this is the ONLY PLAN WITH A BILL CAP OF 5,500. now if this hasn't been done purposely then i wud really like to knw the rationale behind sucha huge cap.