• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,413

mreccentric

Addict
I got banned!
ISP
Airtel / ACT / BSNL
Which Internet service are you currently using?
How much you spend for it? Whats the download Limit?

Here's mine: (Post like this)

Hathway - Rs.670+ - 5GB 2Mbps

Keep updating the thread when you change your package

Bangalore Broadband Network Limited (BBNL)Price : 1100 (inclusive of taxes)Speed : 10 Mbps (8 Mbps minimum)FUP: None

I think there have been threads like this in the past, but here goes -BSNL DSLPrice - Rs. 1000Speed - 2 MbpsFUP - 25 GBBSNL FTTHPrice - Rs. 825Speed - 1 MbpsFUP - NoneMTNL 3GPrice - Varies (Prepaid)Speed - 2.3 - 2.7 mbpsFUP - Again, prepaid

I think there have been threads like this in the past, but here goes -

Yes, but none are active. I think Admin has to start a thread/make a thread of this kind 'Sticky'.

ping me if you want a thread to be sticked. make sure the first post in the thread has the relevant data and the thread title is proper!

ping me if you want a thread to be sticked. make sure the first post in the thread has the relevant data and the thread title is proper!

Yes chromaniac, it's all proper. You may make this thread sticky.

Service You Use? is not really a good title for a thread.

Yes chromaniac. Not a good name, How about opening a new thread? perhaps the last thread of that kind?

Hi chromaniac,Also there's no other way to contact you. I have no PM option. You can delete this post after you read it.

Plan Name - Airtel u/l 649Cost - Rs. 649/- plus taxesFUP - 8GBSpeed - 2mbps upto 8gb/ 256 kbps after 8gb

Okay,I hadn't seen that, and also just came to know there's a feedback section too.So, i posted the above request there. Let us discuss whether it's required/ not there.