Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Samsung Galaxy Note 800

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6,829
I want to now buy this.............whats the price now plz?

Approx : Rs. 34500

Anybody on ICF has bought this tablet yet? I had bought this tablet a few weeks ago after comparing the branded tablet market here in India. Sadly it is the only non-Apple tablet at that price point and with those features (such as Quad Core and 2GB RAM) in India though it has got good competition from Asus, Acer, Nexus range etc. outside India. If there are any other users of the tablet on ICF, then have you received the Jelly Bean and Premium Suite upgrades. If so, when and are the upgrades sent sequentially or randomly. BTW, Micromax etc. or the Chinese brands cannot be compared to the premium brands and I mean it. My sister's Micromax phone was hardly even working properly ever since it was bought. When I gave it to the Micromax customer care (which is nearly 10 kms from my house) they kept it for 10 days and then returned with only a factory data reset without solving the problems. I had told them the problems and also informed that factory data reset would not solve it. But they f**king dont have any idea of technicalities or Android or anything else. Micromax may be cheap but their customer service is probably even worse then Chinese products. I had turned to budget products for a few months but soon realized that brands are brands for a reason. With Micromax etc. you have to remain Ram Bharose after you buy as it will be a massive headache if there are any issues. One more thing I hate with Micromax is that they continuously churn new phones and products without fixing the issues on their existing products which makes after sales support nearly impossible.

Just wanted to update that I have finally received the Galaxy Note 800 Book Cover today. I had nearly left all hope of receiving it after sending repeated emails in the last few months as it was nearly 3 and half months now. But I was pleasantly surprised to receive it today. The quality of the Book Cover is very good with a premium finish. It is a made in South Korea product with quality finishing and has a premium look compared to the made in China objects. So, would like to take back my earlier statements about Samsung though I would still say that they need to learn about after sales service and timely support from other companies like their South Korean counterpart LG and even Nokia. I have also heard a few other people mention about Samsung after sales service and there is definitely a lot of room for improvement. Overall a satisfactory ending. 🙂

The Galaxy Tab 3 series have been launched today and it is interesting to note that they are still all dual core. So, Samsung has kept the Galaxy Note 800 on top still among all its tablets as per the reviews. Not bad. At least my tablet did not become outdated too soon. Galaxy Tab 3 versions did not add much features or hardware over the Galaxy Tab 2 series and so, I doubt even the Galaxy Note 3 10.1 would be much better than the Galaxy Note 800. Peace of mind. 😛layful: